Math 2 Syllabus -syllabus_m2.pdf
- Students can apply for a retest when he/she scores lower than 80% on a unit test.
- Students have two weeks from the day their scored test is returned to retest.
- Students who complete the application process will be assigned a date and time to retest by their teacher.
- Students can come during their lunch to retest is they are unable to stay after school.
- A student's test score subtracted from 80 and the number of items on the retest (usually 10) will determine how many points are added to the original test score. Items on the retest are weighed equally.
Application for Math 2 Retest - application_for_retest.pdf
Math 2 Test Correction Form - application_for_retest_-_test_corrections.pdf